Managing the Complexity of Change
The winds and the waves are always on the side of the best navigators.
Changing markets. Changing demographics. Changing competition. Changing technology. Change has permeated every aspect of business and its pace is accelerating. Few executives have learned to master change or to channel its effects in order to advance their goals. In short, many change initiatives simply fail to meet objectives and often generate turmoil rather than a new level of excellence.
Participants in this workshop learn the Five Paradox Principles 1 and why change efforts fail:
- Positive change requires significant stability
- To build an enterprise, focus upon the individual
- Focus directly on culture but do it indirectly
- True empowerment calls for forceful leadership
- In order to build, you must tear down
These techniques will help you govern the way change is implemented and provide a road map to the next millennium. This workshop will provide you with clarity and fresh thinking about organizational performance and change.
There are pre-Workshop activities, which may include readings, assessments, survey questionnaires or casework, so you are primed and ready to make tangible progress when a workshop begins.
be happy to provide you with additional details. We may be reached Toll
Free at 1-866-822-3122 or you may
here for any combination of the above workshops. We guarantee to contact you within 48 hours.
We also encourage you to Contact Us if you are interested in discussing something you have in mind that is not listed.
1. The Paradox Principles, The Price Waterhouse Change Integration Team, Irwin Professional Publishing