Communication and Influencing Skills
Great leaders are always great simplifiers. They can cut to the core and offer a solution everyone can understand.
Have you the “gift of the gab”? Whether you answer NO or YES, this workshop enables you to learn to lead by understanding the needs and motivations of others. The ability to influence others by stirring their passion and commitment is an art form. Listening and speaking, creating mutual understanding and energetic engagement with shared ideas is at the heart of leadership.
This workshop is designed for leaders at all levels who want to:
- Leverage influence beyond formal authority
- Bridge conflict and use best practices to persuade others
- Communicate clearly and effectively to get positive results
Influencing others and clear communication are among the most highly prized abilities of credible and effective leaders. Participants will be able to:
- Lead by understanding needs and motivations of others through objective listening
- Effectively break through miscommunication to clear the air and improve performance results
- Create a spirit of partnership for performance
- Save time, energy and commitment by managing conflict
There are pre-workshop activities, which may include readings, assessments, survey questionnaires or casework, so you are primed and ready to make tangible progress when a workshop begins.
be happy to provide you with additional details. We may be reached Toll
Free at 1-866-822-3122 or you may
here for any combination of the above workshops. We guarantee to contact you within 48 hours.
We also encourage you to Contact Us if you are interested in discussing something you have in mind that is not listed.