Feedback - Give and Take
We can't grow and develop if we don't encourage others to tell us how we are doing.
Feedback is the ‘breakfast of champions”. It is an opportunity for a reality check about where our learning opportunities are and how we can play to our strengths. It is easy to think about giving feedback, and tough to deliver in an effective way that improves a situation, yet that is the goal – making things better than they already are. The path to championship performance, relationships and a fulfilling life.
This workshop is designed for:
- Individuals who want to give clean feedback that constructively stimulates commitment and personal and professional growth
- Those who want to improve their ability to hear and integrate feedback
- Managers who want to build self-awareness, stronger relationships and powerful credibility
Successfully completing this program will enable you to clarify, connect and contribute more positively with those around you, especially where results count.
By the end of this Workshop you will:
- Understand the pitfalls in giving and receiving feedback
- Be able to offer clear and actionable feedback using our Feedback Model
- Have explored, expanded and enriched your frame of reference on communicating about agreements and differences
- Be able to invite and receive feedback for growing forward
There are pre-Workshop activities, which may include readings, assessments, survey questionnaires or casework, so you are primed and ready to make tangible progress when a workshop begins.
We also encourage you to Contact Us if you are interested in discussing something you have in mind that is not listed.