Establishing Family Meetings
The greatest gift of life is to is to spend it doing something that will outlast it.
Research tells us that there are two things that are essential to the long-term success of a family business. One is a strong business and the other is a strong family. This workshop takes you through the steps to building the former. Implementation of family meetings is one of the three most important steps that families in business together can take to ensure long term continuity of the family firm.
This workshop is designed for family business stakeholders and the professionals who advise them.
You will come away from this workshop with an understanding of:
- How the family's values, ideals, and sense of purpose are a vast source of strength and energy for your business
- The ten benefits of Effective Family Meetings
- The Critical Issues for a Family’s Future
- Milestones reached through regular family meetings
Once you have completed this workshop, you will be able to:
- Prepare for an effective Family Meeting
- Write an Agenda for an Effective Family Meeting
- Establish a Family Code of Conduct
- Have a list of activities to energize family meetings
- Create a Charter for your Family Council
- Create a Family Mission Statement
There are pre-Workshop activities, which may include readings, assessments, survey questionnaires or casework, so you are primed and ready to make tangible progress when a workshop begins.
be happy to provide you with additional details. We may be reached Toll
Free at 1-866-822-3122 or you may
here for any combination of the above workshops. We guarantee to contact you within 48 hours.
We also encourage you to Contact Us if you are interested in discussing something you have in mind that is not listed.