How to Choose and Use Your Family Business Advisors
A huge part of success is knowing what you don't know, and then having the ability to search out information you need.
Many family businesses are finding that family business advisors can assist them solve problems, resolve conflicts and navigate the challenging task of leading and growing their family and business. Advisors to family firms come from many disciplines -- legal, financial, behavioral science, and management. But how do you know what type of advisor to choose and how to use them?
Attending this workshop will provide family stakeholders with the keys to:
- Identify different kinds of advisors to family businesses' and know what to expect from each
- Understand the different stages of development of the family business and how advisors can be used as the business matures
- Why business owners get and accept advice from advisors
- The benchmarks of excellence in family business advice
- The special needs of family business's
- How to find and choose an advisor
- How to manage and evaluate advisors
There are pre-Workshop activities, which may include readings, assessments, survey questionnaires or casework, so you are primed and ready to make tangible progress when a workshop begins.
be happy to provide you with additional details. We may be reached Toll
Free at 1-866-822-3122 or you may
here for any combination of the above workshops. We guarantee to contact you within 48 hours.
We also encourage you to Contact Us if you are interested in discussing something you have in mind that is not listed.