Bridging the Gender Gap (For Both Genders)
Leveraging for strengths and compensating for weaknesses, I look for people who offer skills in areas I don't by integrating the best from what is typically considered the masculine and feminine side.
The workshop takes a surprising and subtle look at how gender defines our work experience. We will go behind the scenes in boardrooms to provide you with an inside look on how men and women think, feel, and behave on the job. You will find this a powerful and thought-provoking experience that will shatter some myths and confirm some realities about gender differences.
This workshop is designed for all levels of management. It will transform the way you work with both men and women. This workshop will:
- Give you an understanding of social differences between the genders
- Broaden your insight and help bridge the gender gap
- Avoid mixed signals and the great gender divide
- Offer unique strategies and pragmatic suggestions
- Explain why it is important to balance both feminine and masculine traits
We will conclude this workshop by looking at the secrets of strong leaders, both male and female.
There are pre-Workshop activities, which may include readings, assessments, survey questionnaires or casework, so you are primed and ready to make tangible progress when a workshop begins.
We also encourage you to Contact Us if you are interested in discussing something you have in mind that is not listed.