Increase Your IQ With EQ
The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin living.
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to sense, understand, and effectively apply the power and wisdom of emotions. Emotions are a source of energy, information, creativity, trust and connection that powers IQ.
Leading executives and professionals accept that EQ is even more critical than IQ to an individual’s effectiveness and value to an organization. EQ traits are involved in 93 percent of our personal interactions!
In this workshop, leaders, managers, professionals and people from all callings will gain understanding and a way to build skills in:
- More trusting and effective relationships with others
- Resilience to perform under pressure
- Courage to make strong decisions
- Vision to create the future you are striving for in both your organization, and life in general
This is a process for leaders at all levels:
- Who are committed to becoming more skillful and effective as executives, leaders of change, team members and team leaders
- Who aspire to achieve more than merely coping with challenges at hand
Learning about and working with EQ delivers:
- Understanding EQ - in theory and in personal practice
- Managing Change - EQ Mapping as a tool
- Developing your Personal EQ Implementation Plan
- Importance of EQ in teams
- Personal Coaching to integrate EQ in your life – both at home and at work
There are pre-Workshop activities, which may include readings, assessments, survey questionnaires or casework, so you are primed and ready to make tangible progress when a workshop begins.
be happy to provide you with additional details. We may be reached Toll
Free at 1-866-822-3122 or you may
here for any combination of the above workshops. We guarantee to contact you within 48 hours.
We also encourage you to Contact Us if you are interested in discussing something you have in mind that is not listed.