Towards a Higher Level of Achievement
One person with a belief has the social power equal to ninety-nine who only have interests.
Motivation is every leader's problem. Everything critical to an organization's function depends on the actions of others. It doesn't matter where we fall in the pecking order, we all have the need to motivate and influence others.
This workshop is designed for all levels of managers and those participating will receive some tried and true suggestions. They will come away understanding:
- The Five C-s of good leadership
- The power of effective communications
- That attitude is everything
- There are different strokes for different folks
- Three rules of effective delegation
- The person you change is you
There are pre-Workshop activities, which may include readings, assessments, survey questionnaires or casework, so you are primed and ready to make tangible progress when a workshop begins.
We also encourage you to Contact Us if you are interested in discussing something you have in mind that is not listed.