Leveraging Effective Teams
You cannot be a leader, and ask people to follow you, unless you know how to follow too.
Group work is perennially challenging for participants and leaders, yet a High-Performing Team has unparalleled benefits, personally and organizationally.
This workshop illuminates:
- Performance pitfalls to remedy when leveraging a High-Performing
- Team to accelerate your organization’s performance
- Winning conditions for high-performing teams – going from Good to Great
- The leadership skills you need to create and empower effective teams and cross-functional groups
Leaders and team members will gain the ability to:
- Perform more effectively as both a leader and a member of a team
- Diagnose when you can best invest in a team, and how to set them up for success
team results for the organization
There are pre-Workshop activities, which may include readings, assessments, survey questionnaires or casework, so you are primed and ready to make tangible progress when a workshop begins.
We also encourage you to Contact Us if you are interested in discussing something you have in mind that is not listed.